Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 2-4 of Project 365

Late posts. Oh well.
...
Day 2 - Jolie and me, Happy Together

An unexpected friend, someone like me who talks a lot, laughs a lot, crazy enough to talk to me. She's the daughter of my dad's distant cousin who is helping me with my medschool problems. She is really nice, a 12-year old who is very curious and mature at the same time. We actually played in SM Manila's amusement parks the entire afternoon last Tuesday.

Day 3 - Buns, buns, buns

My mom put up this food sale at home, aside from our regular sari-sari store. We sell burger and hotdog sandwiches, fruit shakes, kikiam, fishball and french fries. It's a reminder that summer has been filled with these kind of food every afternoon.

Day 4 - Kapatid


It's a snapshot of my brother overlooking the field in PLM (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila). He accompanied me there for my interview because I'm not a confident girl when it comes to traveling, esp. to Manila. He seemed "enticed" with the environment, muttering how he would want to study there.

No comments: