Thursday, February 26, 2009

another side of me

I am proud to say that I am a Seventh-Day Adventist. Although I am not strictly studying the word of God, I have learned much in the course of my life. And with that I realize, why don't I share what I know, even as to inspire the hearts of possible readers online, local and abroad. I remember someone said, "Why don't we use the technology to spread the truth, rather than lazing around doing nothing." He is right, and that's why I made another blog. I entitled it HEAVENLY TESTIMONIALS. I am not saying I am the holiest girl alive, but I want to use my time and capability of writing to share notes, verses, stories, lessons I learned, encountered as I live being with my God, being with my religion.

I hope visitors who accidentally bumped into my personal blog will have time to reflect and read this newly established blog of mine.

Thank you. God bless!

-> heavenatlast.blogspot.com

No comments: