Saturday, September 24, 2011

PO4: REUNITED

PO4 - name of our "group" [actually stands for Power of Four]

It has been months since we got together like this. I didn't expect that A and R will actually be there in the church. A didn't even tell me when I texted her the other night. But then again, I love good surprises and felt so happy seeing them again.

They're my close companions in church, someone who understand me well, someone who knows my limits and my strengths. I'm so happy to spend some quality time with them, even just for a short time. L is still a constant companion, but it's different if four of us are together.

So, after church services, we dived fast to taking photos. We just love that. Even though, our background isn't appealing as we hoped it would be, since we're located in the second floor of our church building (which is still in the making). But anyways, I had so much fun.

*photo spam in 4, 3, 2, 1.....*


No comments: