Thursday, April 15, 2010

what does the sign tell?

Should I be in FEU?
Can my father's financial setup be able to carry on with my medical studying?
I'm scared.
I'm confused.
They still opt for PLM.
If the reconsideration letter is approved, then I might get in to PLM.
Enjoy lower tuition fees and closer school to home.
I don't know.
I have this feeling that I'm supposed to be in FEU.
I'm fated to go there.
I'm confused really.
I wish things will be settled soon.


Aubrey said...

Hi Noah. Trailed your blog. :). Waiting for PLM is so exasperating. (insert frustrated look here). I hope they release the results soon so we can all move on with our lives. Hehe. Have you heard that there will be a second batch?

hoho said...

thank you for share,good share

hoho said...

welcome to my blog

twinklecrinkles said...

hello..i came across your blog when i was searching for "reconsideration" in PLM..can you share with me the whom will I send the letter. I wasn't on the 1st list to be interviewed, can i still write a letter?...i really want to study and enter med school unfortunately i don't think my parents can bare the expensive fees of other schools..thanks for your help in advance =)