Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello, my friend.

It is nice to meet new people.
But, it's so scary when people don't like you that much as you like them.
Well.
You cannot always please everyone, right?
It's just..
Sometimes, it gets in my nerves.
I always doubt myself when it comes to making new friends.
But close people told me I am approachable.
But why?
I am not that close anymore with my HS bestfriend.
I do not even have the "clicque" group of friends during college.

Despite being a nice person, trying to be sensitive to others, being fair..
I always end up being not taken importantly.
I'm just easily thrown aside.
And I hate it.

Sighs.
I just want someone who will be there for me..
who will stay..
who will protect me as I do the same for her or him.

I wish Ii'll find that person in the next phase of my life.

No comments: