Saturday, November 21, 2009

on and off

It was a struggling decision when I confessed.
Even though it was not personally executed, it was emotional.
That time, I decided to step away..
from the world we both share.
Seeing one another was like fate entangling us both.
I am not trying to tie the rope of our hearts together..
so I continued hiding, staying away.
But life sure has its own makings and we met again on the crossroad.
Touch, the consent, the acceptance..
the choice of erasing what has been said and done.
To save something, you have to sacrifice.
My heart is settled, I guess.
The mere feeling of your hand entertwined in the strands of my hair.
That proves I'm still part of you.
And you to me.
I should be contented, not selfish.

We may not be lovers.
We're friends.
That's how it is supposed to be, right?

No comments: