Wednesday, April 15, 2009

from Yoshke :)

I got this interesting idea from a friend, Yoshke. And this turned out to be hilarious! :)

*google your first name into Google plus the word 'needs' and put in quotes. For example, (your name) needs. It is easy, then just post the 10 results and tag friends who will think this will be fun. I think it's fun, thanks Yoshke!

--

1. Noah needs TO STOP BY MY PLACE AND PICK THE DOGS UP.
- I know I love dogs, but when was I a dog-sitter? Hehe.

2. Noah needs A PERMIT.
- for what? (thinks)

3. Noah needs PRAYERS TODAY.
- I really need 'em. My family needs them.

4. Noah needs YOUR DEMOS.
- Alright, show them to me! Now! :)

5. Noah needs TO MEET MY MAMA.
- My boyfriend's mama? Haha.

6. Noah needs A NEW WEBMASTER AND WEB MAINTENANCE CONTRACTOR.
- wow, bigtime!

7. Noah needs MORE TRAFFIC.
- Oh no, I don't! tsk tsk...

8. Noah needs A BAILOUT.
- not good. hehe...

9. Noah needs TO BUILD ANOTHER ARK.
- I like this one! Give me some time people! Haha.

10. Noah needs MORE ENERGY TO PLAY ROLE.
- somehow, I'm always feeling sleepy lately.

5 comments:

yoshke.com said...

9. Noah needs TO BUILD ANOTHER ARK.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I kinda predicted na lalabas to.

Rico said...

I also tried it. It seemed to be revealing some things about my life. Hahaha! Thanks for the insightful activity.

Unknown said...

this is so cool!! magaya nga heheh.. by the way i'm new to your blog. great posts!!

Kevin said...

I haven't posted mine yet. But I'm already doing a draft about it. I did 15, not 10. And some are indeed hilarious. Hahaha. Nice one Noah!

NOAH said...

thanks guys!!!!


:)

thanks to yohske for such an interesting activity to do..

tagal ko nang di nagba-blog.. amf.